Double platform ? deep (hex connection) and flat (non-hex connection)
Equipped with a switch platform for all diameters (excluding narrow platform)
Biological surface ? the implant undergoes special blasting with calcium phosphate for surface roughening and enhanced osseointegration
Sharp and deep threads that facilitate a primary stability
• A groovy implant that enables a better grip of the bone. .
• Its trapeze shape helps prevent future bone regression.
• Sharp and deep threads that facilitates primary stability.
• Grooved implant enabling better integration with the bone.
• Has a tapered neck that reduces cervical absorption.
• Facilitates the remodeling of bone.
• The implant consists of a Platform Switch and is specially designed to enable the change of direction during the implantation.
• Recommended for the aesthetic zone (the upper jaw).
• Biological surface – the implant undergoes special blasting with calcium phosphate for surface roughening and enhanced osseointegration.
• The restoration platform is Standard for all diameters, including Ø4.2 and above.